Fri, Jul 22|
Quai Chouinard in Quebec
*Magical dinner cruise - 3 courses
Time and place
Jul 22, 2022, 7:00 p.m.
Quai Chouinard in Quebec, 10 Rue Dalhousie, Quebec, QC G1K 4B2, Canada
About the event
For one evening only, find your child's heart and let yourself be amazed by magicians, while enjoying a delicious 3-course meal. Presented in collaboration with the Quebec Magic Festival, this evening promises to amaze you. With the purchase of this cruise, get a free $20 gift card at the Bistro St-Malo, a trip aboard the Old Quebec funicular and daily admission to Beauport Bay.
The Quebec Passport quoted includes:
- A 3-course dinner cruise aboard the famous AML Louis Jolliet where you can taste our delicious dishes and enjoy a magnificent view of Quebec City.
- Micromagic tricks during your meal and a final show by magicians to close the evening.
- A $20 gift card at the Bistro St-Malo which will offer you French and Mediterranean bistronomy cooked with tasty fresh and local products.
- A ticket for a trip aboard the Old Quebec funicular leading you from the Quartier Petit-Champlain to the Dufferin terrace.
- A daily entry to Baie de Beauport where you will enjoy a swimming area, water games, volleyball courts, beach soccer and much more.