Thu, May 20|
An event of the Quebec Magic Festival
Reading by Mathieu Bich and Benoît Campana
A 2-hour conference by Mathieu Bich and Benoît Campana who will present new techniques of magic and mentalism that will be useful to you both in close-up and on stage. $25 for members - $35 for non-members. The conference will be presented virtually on ZOOM.
Heure et lieu
May 20, 2021, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
An event of the Quebec Magic Festival
À propos de l'événement
Mathieu and Benoît's conference
Experience a new conference where you will discover new concepts and new methods that you will enjoy using from close-up to the stage.
Imagine being able to create a mentalism effect in small groups or even on stage without any props (really!).
Discover visual magic, doable in all conditions, new methods for your mentalism effects, and even new approaches for your prodigious memory effects! We will also discuss digital magic through a room effect that you will want to reproduce at the end of the conference!
- Explanations of several effects without accessories, from close-up to stage. (Tools developed: Cold Reading, Barnum Effect, Conversational Hypnosis, Indirect Communication Techniques.)
IMPROMPTUS EFFECTS USING WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE ON YOURSELF:
- Guess a person's date of birth without any questions, anagrams or peeks. A direct and incomprehensible effect. A new method never used.
- Predict, a card that the spectator will choose. The card is already on the table. Without any forcing, the spectator will think of the same card. No change, no equivocal choice. Very easy to do.
- Guess the face of two dice that we choose the spectators. The dice are normal and you stand at a distance.
- Have the spectator reveal the card by a friend, by telephone without ever speaking to him and without even touching the telephone!
- Predict a celebrity that a spectator will choose. Doable in close-up or on stage.
- A revolutionary method to make a torn and mended signed photo.
- A unique piece transposition where the spectator sees their piece change on sight in their hand!
Mathieu Bich has been recognized worldwide for his creative talents for more than 20 years, he is regularly hired as a consultant or speaker for large groups, luxury brands or the most famous magicians in the world (David Blaine, Dynamo, David Copperfield, Yif... )
Crowned world champion in the invention category at the world magic championships in Stockholm in 2006, he created a buzz on the internet in a video counting 5 million views and chosen by the English channel (Channel 5) as one of the 20 best magic tricks ever aired on TV. He co-wrote with the magician YIF a sequence broadcast on Chinese television which was watched live by more than 850 million viewers.
Regular guest of the Magic Castle, Private Club of Hollywood in Los Angeles, he is one of the rare designers for the Japanese firm Tenyo who has collaborated with them several times.
In 2007, Mathieu Bich created with 10 other international creators the group "Theory 11" and sells through it luxury card games, produces shows, and works as a consultant for Hollywood (notably for Kanye West, JJ Abrams, David Copperfield and the films Elusive 1 and 2). Theory 11 group now has over 400,000 members.
With the help of Luc Langevin and Stephane Bourgoin, Mathieu will create in 2015 "Défier lamagique" a series in 2 season of 10 episodes broadcast on Art TV and on TV5 monde where celebrities challenge magicians... Some towers created for the occasion will be included in each of the episodes of Diversion on TF1...
Specialist in influence technique and behavior. Illusionist specializing in mentalism, Benoit CAMPANA began his professional career as a trainer and specialist in communication techniques and organized in France the training of John GRINDER (co-creator of NLP).
Illusionist and in particular mentalist, he travels the world and performs in prestigious venues. Benoit creates tailor-made mentalism effects for companies from all walks of life (Rolex, Sergent Major, Salon de la finance, etc...). Author of two books for professional magicians and mentalists. For professionals, he creates conferences shows and highlights through experiences, messages, products and values of a company.
- Ticket type
Conference: Mathieu and BenoîtPrice$35.00
+$5.24 TPS-TVQTax: +$5.24 TPS-TVQ
+$1.01 service fee+$1.01 service fee